The face is the first thing that everyone notices at first, and so it has to look good and presentable is what everyone aims to have. However, there are various reasons for many people to be unhappy with their faces due to some birth defect or other. There could be congenital issues or some accident that might have also caused a big damage to the nose, eyes, lips, and jawline or even the face as a whole. Dr.Dean Toriumi has in his career seen plenty of patients line up for restructuring or reshaping the nose. Rhinoplasty is a second most popular surgery that is there in the world and this just shows the number of people going for that. However, just before the surgery, the patients would have to follow a few valuable steps that might only save the time and energy of the patient.
Dr. Dean Toriumi’s words of advice for patients before rhinoplasty:
Just as any cosmetic surgery, rhinoplasty is also the best recommended when done by experts in the field like Dr. Dean Toriumi. He has a few words of advice for the patients who are on their way to go for the surgery. They would rather follow these precautions and steps before getting the nose job.
- Patients going for the surgery of Rhinoplasty might rather stop consuming asprin, or Vitamin E, or even Ibuprofen kind of medicines at least 2 weeks before the surgery date.
- Consult the professional Rhinoplast from recognized medical institute or with good reputation only. There have been cases of ill-performed nose jobs and only a practiced doctor would ensure that the nose job happens without any hindrance and actually make the face look good after the surgery.
- Stock up medicines and be ready for the surgery mentally and rest.
- Patients might reconsider their smoking habits and stop smoking also quite two weeks before the operation.
- The patients might have to stay at home and rest for the time after the surgery and so ensure that they take care and not rush or lift anything heavy or do stressful jobs for some time.
More about Rhinoplasty surgery:
Rhinoplasty surgery is not just for the sake of beautifying a face rather it also is for restructuring the face. This is what makes Rhinoplasty a success. The surgery by itself might take the doctors just over 60 minutes on an average. However, any complication due to a total restructuring of a massively damaged face might take more time.
The surgery is not for the young children or adolescents since their noses do not stop growing till the age of 15 or 17 years of age. So, it is not wise to do anything of a surgery to the nose of these young ones.
For a surgery, Rhinoplasty may be common and one might observe an actor or the other going for that every now and then in the film and entertainment world but still it is a complicated surgery. Consulting experts like Dr.Dean Toriumi for the same is vital before proceeding with it.